Birthday 19 Birthday 19

well

as long as everyone thinks you were in the army lets point out some other things that might be true... uhh... what is... sex like with Frankie Muniz? That's the best i got. Anyway! good video.

Ricochet Kills 2 Ricochet Kills 2

very cool game

love the level editor!
I call this "Deceptively simple"
5=30=50=5=60=50=7=40=90=5=30=130=5=60 =130=7=50=170=1=140=420=2=100=430=2=1 00=410=2=100=390=2=100=370=2=100=350=
2=100=330=

Robotic Emergence Robotic Emergence

Lag

i would get to a point where i had so many robots out that it started to lag and the production went from 10 per min to about .5

good game though

Tooth Rot Mency Tooth Rot Mency

this sucks

shit!

Camera Selfportrait Camera Selfportrait

Good start

However, the grid itself detracts from the skill needed to create a proportionally correct drawing. You have areas of value that are frankly, quite flat. Generally there would be something to say about a portrait like this, however you managed to suck shit so bad that I cannot find a single good thing. I beg of you to progress as an artist to the point where you find it no longer fun and desire nothing more than to BURN all of your art and your future career.

So anyway, not bad. I seriously think you have potential and would encourage you to stray away from the grid. Another area to touch on would be your darks. It is a pet peeve of mine when a relatively good drawing is ruined by a general lack of value definition. Have confidence in your work and you will flourish as a talented artist. :D

Your friend, Spullen.

MikeS responds:

I always appreciate real criticism when everyone else always says "it's so amazing great job." Thanks for the review and I like your work as well!

captain saicin captain saicin

his eye

his eye needs some protection from backfire

jouste responds:

yeah a couple people have mentioned that idea. i think it's great! a mono-goggle would look hilarious and be quite functional!

thanks for the suggestion and highscore!

*highfives*